Friday, October 15, 2010

Reminising and Ruminating

Cleaning out the car.
Once a week we would clean out the car. Friday was the"clean out the car day". Mostly because it was a day were there wasn't any other thing that had to be done, like school work. taking out the trash, there is always trash that gets left in the car no mater how much you try to keep it clean there is always something that gets left in the car. Cleaning the car also means washing the out side and the windows in and out, washing the dash, the doors, on and on... So here is Chrisy doing her part of cleaning, in the trunk? Yes in the trunk. The trunk gets a lot of "stuff" left in it because it is so easy to hide "stuff" there.


The car wash had a gas station along with it. So to keep an eye on Chrisy I put her in the trunk as I was vacuuming. It worked out pretty good she was happy enough to be in the trunk and I didn't have to worry about her.

No comments: