Saturday, October 9, 2010

As time goes by


Time, has come to this, 29 years have come and now gone. Yes my baby is now 29 years old.
I spent the day babysitting the 2 younger ones, the oldest got to go to Church. E wasn't doing good on Friday, so better stay home. Chrisy and David both had to work, So meme got too babysit.
Time, only just a few years ago, I was bring Chrisy home from the hospital. Now, 29 years later. So the big day 10-10-10, yep that's the date.
When Chrisy turned 10, we had 10 friends and had to do everything in 10's, that was fun.
So as I am babysitting, I cleaned up a little, Chrisy has invited all her "face-book" friends and all and any one that she knows to her house for a her 10-10-10 party.
I did some laundry, sweep, and did get to take a nap with the kids.
Chrisy wants a BBQ and baked potatoes, some veggies on the side, should be a fun afternoon, open house 3p-7p.
going to post pix later can't wait :)

No comments: