I had the grand kids over last night, bath time. E & B in first when they got done I gave them their towels, now A your turn into the tub/shower. When she got done she grabbed the towel off the rack, the one with the "P" on it, fine so long as she puts it up when she is done. Oh boy here comes E running down the hall "mema A has your towel", I tell her that is fine, she said "no she has your P towel"
When I got this towel form a 2nd-hand store it still had the new-price tag on it. It has this very pretty P with flowers around on it.
when E 1st seen it she said "meme doest start with a P", I told her "no, your are right it doesn't but the name meme goes by at work does", she ask "whats that's name?" ... Penny. It is? we all had a good laugh over that.
So now the big sister is using the "P" towel, oh no.
No comments:
Post a Comment