Saturday, August 28, 2010
Last night around 11:30 I went out side. It was so peaceful and quite. I live in town, a mile from the freeway, across from a school, and if you go one mile into town is the hospital. I can hear the traffic and the big trucks pulling out of the gas station, and when the ambulance goes by boy you know I hear that. But tonight it was peaceful. as I looked up in the sky I can see the big dipper, and other stars too, the moon is almost full, so there is a lot of night light. When looking at the big dipper I see a flashing light, red-white-red, it is a aircraft of some sort. Where are they going? and can they see the big dipper too? Soon it is gone. just the trees swaying in the wind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment