Tuesday, June 22, 2010

dreams, what if, I want to do...

I want to go to black Hills Health & Education Center for 2 weeks, just to be pampered, I know this sound totally selfish...also 20 day Lifestyle program, and the school of message therapy and personal training. my dream is to be a massage therapist, not that i plan to quit my job right now, but... someday

I would love to go to ,Hawaii, tried talking my daughter into going when she graduated 8th grade, she wanted to go to Wisconsin with a youth group. Ok going with 2000 youth, or going with your mom :{ so this is still on my list.

2 comments:

Ev said...

i dedicate to you the song...Dream by the Everly Brothers...all i have to do is dream.

TinaJewel said...

well, i checked in some people from hawaii, and they gave me their business card, so we can start planing our trip...

i like the new background by the way. <3